- Star Truck Driving School is the leader in CDL training for Illinois with Top Secretary of State Passing Rates and Several Awards. Looking for individuals who are top notch to train at the levels that meet Star’s high standards.
- Full Time/Part Time Employee with availability to work both Weekdays and/or Weekend Shifts.
- No Overnight Travel, will require commuting occasionally to other locations with travel pay.
- Star offers Employee matching 401K.
- No prior teaching experience required, will train the right individual.
- Illinois Residents only due to Secretary of State Requirements
- Perfect opportunity for Retired CDL Drivers
- Minimal 3 years of CDL Class A Driving Experience
- High School Diploma
- Clean MVR and No Misdemeanors or Felonies mandatory
- A positive, upbeat personality with Excellent verbal communication skills is a must.
- Star is seeking self driven individuals with patience, and great organization skills to
- teach our CDL training programs.
- Ability to evaluate students and personalize training to meet student’s needs
- Ability to remain calm and alert and to cope with the stress of traffic.
- Ability to take control of a situation, and or, the vehicle as needed.
Fax your resume and to Shelly at 708.233.9696 or email your resume to email@example.com. NO calls please. If Star is interested, you will get a call to arrange an interview. Do not send a resume if you do not meet the minimal requirements.