PREFERRED PLACEMENT PROGRAM
Star Truck Driving School’s goal is to meet industry standards in terms of the length and quality of our training programs.
* Our 160 Hour OTR Pro Driver Course meets or exceeds the training requirements for virtually all national and regional over-the-road carriers.
* Due to the demands placed upon local drivers in the Chicagoland area, students interested in obtaining local jobs must complete either 200 or 240 hours of training.
Each candidate for STAR TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL’S PREFERRED PLACEMENT PROGRAM must:
* Be able to obtain a Class A Commercial Drivers License with all endorsements.
* Have no criminal convictions involving the use, possession, or sale of illegal drugs, alcohol, or narcotics, and no recent felony convictions.
* Pass all required classroom tests with a minimum 80% grade point average.
The following are companies where Star Truck Driving School graduates have been placed:
Celadon Trucking Services, Inc.
Watkins Shepard Trucking
U.S. Express, Inc.
C. R. England
And many more!
Tri Air Transportation/Larsen Leasing, Inc.
Sysco Food Service
G & K Services
Devon Cartage, Inc.
Illinois Bulk Carrier, Inc.
Ice Mountain Water
Hinkley Springs Water
Gordon Food Service
Sherman Food Distributors
Clean Harbors Environmental Services
Allied Waste Management
Hassett Air Express
National Construction Rentals
And a variety of Owner Operators